- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Fullstack Developer reports to the CTO and will work directly with the Product Manager to deliver on priorities for web applications needed to support ongoing and strategic initiatives. This role requires someone who loves solving issues around user workflow, data modeling, and scalability, as well as someone who loves to development and be part of a team.
- Design, develop and deploy web applications at Barnebys with other developers in team.
- Work closely with the Product/Design and Development team
- Help with management of application infrastructure and DevOps
- Manage quality through bug fixes and maintaining the test suite
- Fluent in English; Swedish (great but not required)
- Great communication skills
- Existing permission to work in Sweden
- 3+ years of experience as a full stack web developer
- Solid understanding of the following (bonus if all):
- Good knowledge of pub-sub messaging systems
- Experience in building scalable APIs
- Experience with scalable and high availability service deployment
Barnebys is the world's leading search service for art, antiques and collectibles. We were founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2011 and have since then established our business globally with offices in New York, UK, France, Spain and Germany. Our clients include the world's top tier of auctioneers, antique dealers, galleries as well as regional and local businesses. We are also offering an extensive free database of auction results and a top of the line valuation service. We are now looking to grow our business even further and are seeking top talent to join our team.