- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a member of the Platform team at Betsson Group, you will help us build our gaming platform together with 55 other passionate developers. Our Platform is truly one of a kind within the iGaming industry and the very core of everything we do. We are now looking for a creative developer to join us in building software, used by the business, for marketing automation and campaign execution purposes.
We are looking for you who have a passion for building great software and a drive to turn ideas into actions. You should have solid experience in backend systems and seen different workplaces during your career. As collaboration is key at Betsson Group, you will need good communication skills in order to interact with the different parts of the organization. We expect you to keep up to date on latest technologies and always share your knowledge with colleagues.
- 5+ years of developing backend systems, preferably in .NET/C#, Java or similar
- Distributed microservice-based architectures
- Event-driven/message-based architectures using RabbitMQ, Kafka or similar
- Automated testing and continuous integration
- Working in an agile environment
We see it as positive if you have experience with:
- Document databases, e.g. CouchDB, MongoDB
- Design of systems involving multiple components and teams
- High-throughput, real-time transactional systems
- Using/setting up monitoring tools
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you interesting challenges, as well as great teams! You will be joining the largest pure online internet company trading on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, and the most profitable online gaming company in the world. Sounds exiting? Get in touch right away!
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Design and implementation of complex systems involving multiple components and teams.
- Experience working with high-traffic and heavy-load systems.
- Experience using monitoring tools
- Experience with continuous deployment
As a member of the platform team, you will be working in an agile environment on one of our sub-teams within areas such as game integration, campaign management, account transactions, customer registration, and internal infrastructure. The platform is built as a distributed service-oriented system using technologies such as MSMQ, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, Couchbase, AngularJS, and SQL Server. As the platform is central to the company strategy, we have a high focus on quality, reliability, and performance.
We offer you interesting challenges, as well as great teams! You'll be joining the largest pure online internet company trading on the Stockholm Stock Exchange, and the most profitable online gaming company in the world. Sounds exiting? Get in touch right away!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.