- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
TopSkill is an HR company that focuses on international recruitment, temporary stuffing and market business support (MBS). With 15 years of experience in temporary staffing, recruitment, and leadership, we know what it takes to deliver the right consultants to our clients. Our commitment, flexibility, and desire to always perform better makes us and our clients successful.
About the client:
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Java Developer. This is a full time job placed in Karlskrona. Our client is an international supplier of product information, software solutions, embedded solutions and offshore development.
To ensure professional development, the company offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible to ensure full and timely consideration of your application.
As a Java Developer you will be part of the development team working closely with IT professionals who are passionate about their job. You will be working with exciting and challenging assignments for our client where you will have an opportunity to cooperate with som of the largest and most innovative technology companies. As a consultant working for our client you will also be able to establish many contacts, both internally and externally, with the greatest professionals in the IT and telecom area.
To be successful in this role you should have at least 2 years of professional experience in Java development. You have college / university degree in Computer, IT, Informatics or similar.
Other desired qualifications:
- Proficient in Java
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Good Knowledge of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with Front End frameworks such as Angular
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven
- Familiarity with continuous integration
As a person you are analytical, creative, communicative and result-oriented. You have great problem solving skills, ability in multi-tasking and you are good at meeting and keeping deadlines. You have excellent English skills, both written and spoken.