- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a fullstack Java developer to join our King Platform team to develop the set of shared products and services used by the game teams to build the game and to integrate common features. King platform provides client and backend products and services to be used in different parts of the game, with functionality related to social networks, tracking, A/B tests, the integration and update of external store, game progression, player data storage and multiplayer game play.
Your role within our Kingdom
Part of your role will be to understand business needs focusing on the usability of our products. Our platform will be closely connected with other parts of the business, so you’ll be able to look at things from a higher perspective and will be great at working collaboratively with our customers, the game teams and your team mates.
You have great passion for system development, new technologies, large scale systems and games in particular. You’re an excellent communicator, happy dealing with people from different business units and with varying degrees of technical savvy. Therefore you’re able to translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation. Other skills include:
- Experience in Agile Development processes and techniques such as Scrum, TDD, Continuous Integration, etc...
- Passionate about and experience with UX design
- Amazing knowledge of Java and web development in general
- Focused on maintainability and quality, building for the long term
- Able to architect & design components, features and systems
Tasty Bonus Skills
- Used to UNIX environments, git
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experienced in working on a variety of complex, high-scale systems in a commercial setting
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Recently, we were acquired by Activision Blizzard – King operates as an independent unit of Activision Blizzard. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. And lots of it. Candy Crush Saga. Pet Rescue Saga. Bubble Witch Saga 2. Paradise Bay. We’re proud of the 200+ titles that carry the King crown. Because our mission has always been, and will always be, to create the games that unlock the player in everyone. No matter where they are, who they are or how much time they have. So if you share our ambition, introduce yourself.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.