- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Atlas Copco offer you a great and unique opportunity to be a part of their summer internship 2017! If you are an ambitious team player who are studying Data science, this is for you! Atlas Copco’s international summer internship will give you invaluable experience working in an international setting with a global cross functional network. Take the chance and submit your application today!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for an intern for this year's Summer Internship as Software developer to the business area of Industrial Technique. As an intern you will support and help the more experienced developers.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.
Atlas Copco is in a challenging situation where they have done a big change to their development tool and need some help to finish the transformation during the summer. You will work in close collaboration with a mentor. If you are an ambitious and driven software developer, this will be a great challenge for you.
The task will be to realize state machines from models and unit test them. The code will also be able to test directly on our embedded product.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You are currently studying Data science, preferably in the middle of your studies.
* You have big interest in object oriented C++ programming together with a fundamental understanding of how state machines works. Some knowledge of UML (Unified Modeling Language) would also be an asset.
* As you will support senior developers, you must be service minded. Furthermore you must be a initiative and ambitious team player with great focus on quality.
ABOUT THE PROCESS
* START: June
* WORK EXTENT: Full time for 2 months, June - August
* LOCATION: Sickla, Nacka
* For this position we are looking for two candidates
* We will start the selection process on the 20th of March and you will receive more information on the 3rd of April, at the latest.
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible! The ad will be published from 13th of February to 19th of March.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco Industrial Technique is since many years a world leading developer and supplier of assembly and joining products for automotive, aerospace, energy and electronics industry. The design and ergonomics studio has won several international design awards and have several global patents in ergonomics and are recognized as the world leader in ergonomics for handheld products.
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools and systems, industrial assembly solutions, quality assurance products, software and service through a global network. The business area innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and general industries, maintenance and vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, Germany, the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan and Hungary.