- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Bravura has jobs both for those with experience and for you who is the beginning of your career. Bravura helps companies throughout Sweden with staffing and recruitment. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment and our dedication to always find the smartest solutions. We believe in continually seek to simplify and improve the recruitment process for all parties by being flexible and fast, but at the same time provide a caring and personal approach. This way we can guarantee a successful recruitment result for both companies and candidates.
About the company
Visma Software’s product, Visma PX, is a Swedish product for time and project management. Visma PX consists of both a client and a web interface, covering areas such as project management, resource planning, time tracking, billing, monitoring, and budgeting. Visma PX is currently used by about 200 companies with a total of approximately 26,000 daily users. The product is also localized in Norwegian and English languages. You will work in a team with four other colleuges and you’ll have about 900 co-workes in Visma Software.
In this position you will work with an interesting customer segment in an international working environment. You will be part of a team consisting of dynamic, motivated and highly skilled team members. Visma Software offers good opportunities for career development working in different projects and in a large extensive international company.
• Back-end development and front-end development
• Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
• Maintain good code quality
• Design, implementation and testing of solutions
• Participate in our Scrum processes and other team activities
Education, experience and personal qualities
• 4+ years experience with Classic ASP, ASP.net or ASP.NET MVC , C#, .Net technologies and object-oriented development.
• Some experience in CSS, Jquery and HTML development
• Some experience in VB 6 & VBscript is good to have for this position
• Experience with MS SQL databases
• Experience in Agile method
• Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or an equivalent area. Work experience is more relevant than education.
• You are fluent in English
As a person you’re well-structured and have a quality focused attitude. You are motivated by problemsolving and has a analytic mindset with attention to details. Further you work independently for targets and value team spirit and communication.
Start: Immediately with respect to notice
Salary: Basic salary by agreement
For more information please contact the recruiter at [email protected] or 070-710 37 05
Keyword: developer, back-end, front-end, backend, frontend, .NET, C#, ASP.NET, object oriented development, CSS, HTML, fullstack, development, VB 6