- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Embedded Software developer?
Right now, we have many requests from our customers within automotive, specifically in the Electrical Engineering area. We are working with several interesting and innovative clients who have different needs.
For example roles like:
• Embedded Software Engineer
• Software owner
• Test and verification Engineer
Potential technical domains could be:
Vehicle, HMI, Combustion, Engine After treatment, Electro mobility, Powertrain control, Control Theory, Mechatronic.
Skills and requirements:
• Degree in in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics or similar.
• Experience within software development of embedded systems, or experience within test and verification of embedded systems.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Programming experience from one or more of the following languages: C, C++, Matlab, Python
• Genuine passion for embedded software development
• Team player
Nice to have experience from:
Agile development and continuous integration
Electrical architecture within automotive (for example TEA2+)
You will be employed by Dfind IT and a part of our growing Software consultant team.
Note! No subcontractors for this assignment.
Employer: Dfind IT
Ort: Göteborg (Gothenburg)
Extent: Full time
Last day to apply: 2017-03-01
Selection and interviews will take place continuously.
The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: [email protected]
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specializing in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.