- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Software Developer - Simulator
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The group Virtual Test Environment within section Strategy and Concept is responsible for delivering simulation environments aimed for software testing at the Vehicle Propulsion department. The test objects are the Electronic Control Units (ECU) and the ECU software for controlling the engine and transmission. The group is not responsible for the testing itself, but for supporting the testing activities on behalf of the rest of the department. The Software Developer - Simulator will be developing software to the Software In the Loop (SIL) simulation environments, which is a key enabler for the quality assurance of the software delivered to the Volvo Cars.
As a Software Developer - Simulator you will be part of a team working with the development of one of our simulation environments. You will develop our Software In the Loop (SIL) environment used for testing and calibration of the engine control software, as well as engine control concept testing. You will work with other simulation and model developers in a tightly knit team focusing on the software development aspects of the environment.
* Software In the Loop development
* Model and version handling, release processes, integration and enabling a continuous integration work flow
* Be a key player in introducing the simulator into the everyday work of developers and testers
* Participate actively in building a large network of simulator developers, software developers and testers
* M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Engineering Physics, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 3 years of experience in software development
* Driving license B
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
* Experience of Python
* Experience of Matlab/Simulink
* Experience of test automation and test frameworks
* Experience of embedded systems in the automotive industry
* Experience of HIL/SIL environments
* Experience of software architecture
* Experience of software release- and test procedures
* Communication skills and the ability to share knowledge with the team
* Have the ability to work independent but also enjoy being a part of the development team
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's life less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Charlotte Cohn by e-mail [email protected] note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted and that your application documents should be written in English.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than March 12th, 2017.