- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have experience and good understanding of SDN, NFV, network acceleration, vSwitch, Linux IP/networking technologies and Cloud Computing? Can you stay focused when surrounded by rapidly evolving technology? Then this might be your next challenge!
At Enea, we have a long and successful history in building operating systems and complex software solutions etc. etc.
A solid past is of course nice, but the future is what counts and in our field, the future definitely includes cloud computing. Cloud computing is a wide term that for us implies focus on development and research within the field of network virtualization. We see large potential in these new technologies and we are now looking for a new talent to be our Network Virtualization Architect.
In your new role, you will be responsible for the architecture in our NFV projects. You will drive and synchronize the technology and evolution of our teams and the products we build. You will be the technology mentor of our R&D engineers and the speaking partner for our sales and product marketing teams.
We are looking for a new colleague that loves working with Network Function Virtualization. We believe you like the evolving atmosphere around these technologies and you are able to distinguish the buzz from long-term viable solutions. Desirable qualifications include:
• Experience and good understanding of SDN, NFV, network acceleration, vSwitch, Linux IP/networking.
• Good understanding of hypervisor technologies used with Linux.
• Experience as systems architect.
• Experience of working within open source projects such as OPNFV, OpenStack, Linaro, Yocto project.
• Knowledge about embedded/distributed/network systems development.
• Programming/scripting skills (C, Python …).
• Experience in Linux kernel optimization, e.g. real-time and virtualization.
• Passion about software development.
• A sense of humor ;-)
Enea is an international and independent vendor of software within the network and embedded area. The headquarter is located in Stockholm/Kista with a large research and development department. Enea has today around 500 employees in three continents. We offer you a chance to join us in an expansive and highly interesting phase, where we invest heavily in research and development and drive the evolution of the connected society through both proprietary product and open source collaboration projects. At Enea, we are passionate about technology!
We offer you challenging tasks in an international environment, great colleagues and a close cooperation within the whole organization. We are located in the heart of Kista (of course, you will have a garage if you need that). For Enea, personal development is important and with us, you can create a path for your future. Enea is a flexible employer that see work-life balance as very important.
This is Enea. Your call.