- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and a great knowledge in product development and technical innovations.
At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customer's products.
As a Software Developer & Technical lead - Simulator you will drive the overall goal of the development of the new Software in the loop simulator.
You will develop our Software In the Loop (SIL) environment used for testing and calibration in early stages and continuously through the life cycle. You will work with other simulation and model developers in a tightly knit team focusing on the software development aspects of the environment.
About the position
Drive the development and overall goal of efficient product development using software in the loop simulators (SIL). Highly skilled in scalable and distributed simulator systems.
Be a key player in introducing the new Software In The Simulator into the everyday work of developers and testers.
Participate actively in building a large network of simulator developers, software developers and testers.
- M.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Engineering Physics, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development for simulators
- Driving license B
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Highly skilled in cloud technics used for distributed simulator systems
- Highly skilled in platform development
- Skilled in planing and executing technical roadmaps
- Experience of Python
- Experience of Matlab/Simulink
- Experience of test automation and test frameworks
- Experience of embedded systems in the automotive industry
- Experience of HIL/SIL environments
- Experience of software architecture
- Experience of software release- and test procedures