- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. The test automation team at Atlas Copco is now expanding and if you are a service minded team player with experience in software systems - apply for the position now!
You will be part of a group that develops and tests the software in our state-of-the-art quality control systems for safety critical assembly e.g. Power Focus 6000. Join us and take a key role in speeding up the development process so that we can continue to deliver unrivalled software solutions to our customers.
You will take part in developing software tools, frameworks, and provide support for any automation the members of our embedded software department might need. The team works closely with both testers and developers to make sure the automated test suites can be used in a stable and reliable way, that they are accessible by anyone, and that they can be executed in a timely fashion.
Your mission will be:
* Develop test automation frameworks (mostly using Python).
* Support developers and testers with tools to speed up the development process.
* Stabilizing tests and continuously striving towards making the test suites more effective.
* Provide support for test development.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Someone with a Master of Science in Software Engineering or similar.
* You need experience in working with complex software systems as well as a good understanding for how automated testing should be built and used. Prior experience with Python is a plus.
* Besides being a team player, you must be service minded, fact-based, and focus on quality in everything you do.
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Office hours
* LOCATION: Nacka
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9) and more than 43 000 employees.
Atlas Copco Industrial Technique provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and service through a global network. The business area innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, Germany, the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan and Hungary.
In 2015, Industrial Technique had 5 888 employees and revenues of MSEK 14 578.
Learn more at http://www.atlascopco.com.