- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will join a high-performing team, consisting of experts within the Nordics, primarily in Sweden and in Poland. You will also work close with our extended team in India and third party vendors, which you will coordinate and technically lead in relation to your responsibility areas.
As System Responsible, you will:
• Be responsible for ensuring strong operational stability, maintainability and performance of our business critical applications.
• Resolve IT systems incidents, including troubleshooting, identification and resolution of application issues, including tickets for incidents, requests changes and problems.
• Respond to end-user inquiries concerning system software and applications.
• Analyse and handle events in our applications to prevent incidents occurring.
• Perform proactive maintenance of the applications in order to reduce technical debt to secure the resilience and stability of our systems.
• Follow users’ issues through to completion, ensuring that resolution and users satisfaction have been achieved.
• Act as a technical sparring partner to management and Nordea stakeholders by providing analysis material, system management planning (‘road-maps’) and generally represent the system area of responsibility.
The position is located in Stockholm.
When joining Nordea you join one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics, where we have the opportunity to impact 11 million customers with our solutions and services.
For Application Support, within Financial Anti-Crime IT (FACIT), we are now looking for a System Responsible to join our team and contribute in ensuring operational stability, maintainability and performance of the Financial Anti-Crime Platform, and secure that our systems are sustainable and commercially viable.
• Are an analytical and structured team-player with a drive to accomplish and succeed in the tasks you take on together with your colleagues.
• Have a sense of ownership of IT services quality, and customer orientation with the ability to proactively follow up on customer issues.
• Are familiar with and understand the need for well-defined processes and IT governance as described in ITSM frameworks, ITIL and COBIT.
• Have excellent communication and problem solving skills, enabling you to perform in multi-cultural and complex settings.
• Are able to communicate to stakeholders at different organisational levels.
In addition, you:
• Have 5+ years of experience as team member in an IT Service Organisation and experience in the ITIL service management framework.
• Have software development experience in Java, C Shell scripting or similar languages as well as some experience with data modelling and databases, eg, DB2.
• Have technical knowledge of and extensive hands-on experience with IBM Mainframe (TWS/OPC, JCL) AND AIX/Linux.
• May have experience with Detica Netreveal, Weblogic, JRE, XML, JDBC and PowerHA technologies.
If you have experience in Banking or with Payments in the Financial Service industry it will be highly valued.
Finally, you have a relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree or equivalent, and you have strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
The Financial Anti-Crime Platform plays an essential role in the societies’ prevention of – and fight against – financial crime. In the times when the financial crime seems to be on a rise, we in FACIT develop and provide IT solutions to help the Nordea bank be a safe and trusted partner for our customers.
In Application Support we deliver application maintenance services. This includes perfective and preventive measures, root-cause analysis after an incident handling, error fixing and incident handling for the Financial Anti-Crime and Fraud Prevention solutions.