- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. If you believe that you are a person that likes to keep up with the latest software technology and methods and wants to contribute to a long-lived software - Apply for the position now!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Software Test Developer within our business area Industrial Technique
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.
As a Test Developer, you will build and implement tests. You will develop regressions- and unit tests, scripts and new test environments, and work with a long-term perspective, where you plan for releases and sprints. Furthermore, you will work close to hardware specialists, software developers and mechanical designers, which means that you very quickly will be able to test to target and get direct feedback on your work, which enables you to react fast when needed. You will also coordinate with those responsible for the impacted components and Technical Lead.
* Help with trouble shooting and work with bug fixes
* Write and execute integration tests
* Review test cases
* Provides input to user documentation
* Report progress of development to Project Manager
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Someone who has obtained an Academic degree within Computer Science, Electronic, Mechatronics or other relevant area.
* A person who has at least 5 years of experience in test or software development, (preferably using C/C++ or Java)
* We expect you to have good knowledge in Python and in English, due to that Atlas Copco is a global company with employees from all over the world.
* It is considered a qualification if you have worked with Jenkins before or other similar automation server.
* As for your personality, we are looking for a motivated and structured team player that likes to work close to your team members and exchange ideas.
* We think that you are a person with the ability to keep a long-term perspective, but in the same time are willing to work with the “everyday” test-administration that the positon also requires.
* We think that you are analytic and a great problem solver.
* Finally yet importantly, you are flexible and communicative.
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Fulltime, Permanent, Office hours
* LOCATION: Nacka
*APPLY NO LATER THAN: The 30:th of March
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco’s Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had 43 000 employees and revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9). Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.
Andra webbjobb i Nacka
- BI/DW tech lead på Telge Energi
- Kreativ Fullstack-utvecklare sökes till roligt uppdrag!
- Fullstack-utvecklare till konsultbolag- Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Chas söker nya mobilutvecklare
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!