- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Tele2 IoT are now looking for a Developer
This is the job....
The purpose of this position is to be a developer in creating highly performant and usable products and features working from the design phase and hypothesis all the way through to launch in close collaboration with Product Management and the rest of the Technology team.
- As part of the Product Lifecycle
- Create hypothesis products -- prototypes to establish the Minimal Viable Product (MVP) to validate with customers and partners
- Work with the team to design full product/feature designs and overall architect
- Develop features from beta through to general availability and support the devops model to maintenance
- Fullstack attitude and ambition is necessary -- product design, technical design, hands-on configuration and prototyping and ensuring operations can support what you create
- Ensure service operability by implementing proper security, monitoring, alerting and reporting for the infrastructure and follow up issues and incidents in day to day operations
- Ensure that features and services developed are performant and scalable
- Use, test, update and create documentation
This is what you have...
- University education in engineering and/or technology or equivalent experience
- Experienced developer background in real-life, value creating customer projects
- Ambition or experience in building cloud-based solutions (examples: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.) and using cloud-based services (examples: PubNub, Iron.io, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience in designing and developing performant Big Data solutions using modern technologies (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, Mongo, Cassandra, CouchBase, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in IP networking, routing and firewalling beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in M2M / IoT beneficial but not qualifying
- Live the Tele2 Way in your daily work
- Challenge - Always act as a challenger
- Action - Be proactive and always provide the solution
- Cost conscious - Be smart and always have the lowest cost
- Open - Be humble, honest and always straightforward
- Flexible - Love change. Always lean. Always fast.
- Quality - Always meet customer expectations
- Self-driven, hungry and results-oriented
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Creative and innovative approach to challenges and problems
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others
- Leads from the front and by example
- Have a business- and sales-oriented view of technology and not the other way around
- Collected and organized under pressure
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
... a place in a flexible, approachable organisation that is characterised by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
... extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further-development programmes.
... We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you a Developer who is passionate about creating new services and want to work with the Internet of Things, one of the hottest trends out there, then we believe you are the right person for us. And, we have the right position for you. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 and those of us who work here, visit us at***www.tele2.se/career****and read more.*
The position is located in Gothenburg or Stockholm/Kista
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 1 April 2017. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.