- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Atlas Copco offers you a unique opportunity to work fulltime over the summer and gain valuable experience from one of Sweden’s largest and most successful technology companies! If you are an ambitious person with a passion for the software development process - Apply now!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for an intern for this year's Summer Internship as Software Developer within Microsoft ASP.NET to the business area of Industrial Technique. As an intern you will support and help the more experienced developers.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.
You will work within the R&D department at Atlas Copco, Industrial technique, and be part of the Application and Server Software team.
* Supported by one or more colleagues, you will continue the development of one or more of our back office web applications, built in ASP.Net MVC, communicating with a database.
* You will maintain and further develop the user interface and communicate with stakeholders to analyse the need and verify the result.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* University studies within the field of Computer Science.
* You should have been studying at least two years.
* To take on this summer internship, you need to have basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft .Net technology within web application development. In addition, knowledge within web application development is required.
* If you have knowledge in databases, it is beneficial. Familiarity within Entity Framework, MVC, JQuery and Web API is also a big plus.
* You have a passion for software development and this interest spans over to your spare time. It is important that you enjoy collaborating and discussing with colleagues to finding the best solution. Furthermore, you have a strong drive to always move forward and handle the obstacles in front of you.
* START: June
* WORK EXTENT: Full time for 2 months, June - August
* LOCATION: Nacka
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools and systems, industrial assembly solutions, quality assurance products, software and service through a global network. The business area innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and general industries, maintenance and vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, Germany, the United States, United Kingdom, France, Japan and Hungary. Learn more at http://www.atlascopcogroup.com.