- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios and its subsidiary Expansive Worlds are currently looking for a UI Scripter with a deep background in Flash, a flair for motion graphics, a secret interest in procedural effects like particle systems, and a fanatical devotion to intuitive user experiences.
You will work closely with the Design and Art teams to determine the functionality and features of the user interface, and to maintain a consistent art style between the user interface and the rest of the game. You are willing to push the boundaries of UI design, and the ability to consider issues from numerous angles (Design/Art/Code) and takes efficient actions.
Alongside your project you will be a member of our knowledge based platform Crafts. In the UI Craft, you will meet and develop with other UI developers across projects. You share experiences and knowledge with each other, in order to learn and to be aligned on what makes the best UI and open-world experiences.
• At least 3 years of professional UI design experience, from at least one released console game, preferable through a full development cycle
• Thorough knowledge of flow/function/form and UI progression
• Advanced Photoshop and Flash skills
• Scripting ability, preferably in ActionScript or Python
• The ability to conceive a user interface that is not just a list of glorified buttons – and the wisdom to know when that inventiveness is appropriate
• An abiding love of open-world games
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Familiarity with Scaleform
• A fair bit of 3D modeling experience
• Some background in animation
• A great eye for typography
• An appreciation for dynamic effects like particle systems or procedural modeling (maybe you don’t have the scripting chops to develop a chaotic system on your own, but you can produce strong concepts in collaboration with a UI programmer)
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills is also required. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Utvecklare och tekniker inom Microsoft 365 och SharePoint sökes till Visma!
- Trainee – Systemutvecklare på Polisens IT-avdelning, placering i Stockholm
- Trainee – Systemutvecklare på Polisens IT-avdelning, placering i Norrköping
- Junior frontend-utvecklare
- Junior Android Developer to Dewire Gothenburg