- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Aptilo Networks is continuing to expand and we are adding more staff in our Stockholm office. We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join our team working with sales to mobile and fixed network operators in the EMEA region.
Your main responsibilities begin as you assist our sales team to understand the customer's technical needs, describing how our solution meets those needs and explain how a system from Aptilo can be integrated and deployed in the customer’s environment. In your role in our Presales-team, you will perform demonstrations, "Proof of Concept", integration projects and technical investigations. Furthermore, you will give technical presentations to potential clients, respond to technical inquiries from customers and be involved and influential in our development and future plans.
You will be based in the Office in Stockholm and work with customers in the EMEA-region. The position includes a few days of travelling every month.
Who we are and what we offer:
Aptilo Networks is a Swedish software company with development based in Stockholm and sales offices in Stockholm, Dallas, Kuala Lumpur and Dubai. Aptilo is a leading provider of carrier-class systems to manage data services with advanced functions for authentication, policy control and charging.
We help service providers to create growth, save costs and reduce churn while increasing ARPU and customer loyalty through:
The Aptilo Service Management Platform™ is the world’s #1 Wi-Fi service control solution. It has been proven in large-scale deployments with 100+ operators in more than 75 countries in partnership with leading vendors including Arris, Cisco, Ericsson, Fujitsu, HP, Nokia and Ruckus.
Need to have:
• Engineering degree or equivalent qualification
• Very good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and Linux system environments is required
• Previous experience from similar work preferably the IT or software sector or within telecoms
• Ability to quickly understand a client's requirements and meet the needs of the client with a clear proposal on the required technical solution
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and a willingness to work within a team to solve problems
• Proficient working knowledge of English
Good to have:
• Knowledge of Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, WiMAX and 3GPP is highly advantageous.