- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Working from ourWhy work @ Procera Networks ?
Procera is a world technology leader with few competitors in their field, over 500 million subscribers in 88 countries are having their broadband experience managed by Procera products. They are a dynamic and growing global company with a familiar and open culture.
- Absolute top skilled developers, probably the best 1% there is.
- Free daliy breakfast, soft drinks and refreshments
- 3 hours of paid physical exercise time/week
- Generous allowance and personal pension broker at Max Mathisen
- You will be choosing your own equipment
- You will be working from the brand new and super cool office in Central Malmö just by the train station and sea. Posthuset
Our mission is to structure broadband data, transform it into actionable intelligence, and empower operators to make informed business decisions, immediately. Our Operator customers find more data, see it in more perspectives, and do more with it to effect transformational change. Procera’s solutions are deployed in over 600 networks in 88 countries
About the position
Your mission as a UI Developer for the Reporting & Analytics suite at Procera involves making sense of terabytes of gathered data. By your side is a team of 3 developers working with a modern web stack of your choice.
You will need to combine experience of data analytics with an understanding of statistical functions and visualization techniques to create your ideas for visually stunning and easy to use user interfaces.
Skills you’ll need:
-Web design and coding
-Data analytics and visualization
- Frontend: AngularJS / D3.js / Socket.io / Lodash / SCSS
- Backend: NodeJS (ES6) / HTTP/2 / Lodash / Express / Socket.io / Async/Await (yortus) / SQL (HP Vertica)
-Testing / CI: Mocha / Chia / Browserstack / Webdriver.io / GitLab CI / Docker
- Tools: Traceur / Gulp / Bower
If you have an idea for a better stack or toolchain, you are encouraged to present your ideas to the team super cool and brand new, central Malmö office, writing modern web applications visualizing terabytes of data to provide insights for tier-1 telecommunication companies around the world. How does that sound?
Contact: Carl-Rafael Fredson +46 (0)703 81 70 80