- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Oneflow is looking for an experienced product owner to help build and shape the future of digital contract management. Become part of a vibrant startup, where your ideas and efforts can make a lasting impact!
About the role
As product owner at Oneflow you will assume the overall responsibility of the product development. You will be responsible for articulating and evolving our product vision and goals, settings roadmaps and leading a team of developers, designers and analysts.
Working with the company’s leadership you will be part of the process to set and define overall company vision and goals. An important part of your everyday job will be to clearly communicate, to both internal stakeholders and external customers, the product vision, direction and roadmap. Part of this work will be setting qualitative objectives and quantitative goals, for you, and the team, and making sure they align with the companies overalls objectives and goals.
Your days will be filled with:
- Lead and develop a cross functional agile team of developers, designers and analysts
- Articulate and evolve product vision and goals
- Establish and maintain product roadmaps and backlogs
- Set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Present and sell the product
- External communication and trust
- Internal communication and direction
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for an experienced product owner, preferably from a SaaS company. While not a requirement, we think it’s good if you have a background in web development, either as developer or as someone working with UX/UI.
We would like you to have a background from, or a strong interest in:
- Experience working as a product owner, or similar, with software development teams
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Fluent in speaking to business people, partners and engineers
- Ability to understand customer needs
- Interdisciplinary thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives in pursuit of a mission
- Experience with agile development and thorough knowledge of agile methodologies
- Structured and give close attention to details
- Technical understanding of the web domain
It would also be really awesome if you have:
- Experience working with, or has a strong interest in, UX, design and/or interaction design
- Experience from working as a product owner, or similar, in a startup environment
- Certification as a Scrum Product Owner
How we work
We strive for a truly agile development environment that promotes getting things done, rather than focusing too much on processes and enterprise tools. This means we typically work in short iterations, regularly going from conceptual discussions to shipped product features in a few weeks. We believe early and honest feedback is the best feedback, both internally and from our customers.
However, part of your job will, together with other stakeholders and the development team, be to further articulate and improve our overall workflows and processes.
Oneflow AB was established in 2012 with the ambition to redefine contract handling, fundamentally. Our vision is to lead the innovation and become the global market leader of digital contract handling.
Contracts serve as the backbone of any company, whether you work in sales, procurement, human resources or legal. Oneflow ties up the whole contract handling process in one single application, and makes it easy and efficient for everyone involved.
We offer an all-in-one solution where everything from templates, negotiating, e-signing and editing to lifecycle management and archiving comes together – all in one flow. As our company slogan says, it’s "All your contract needs in one workspace".