- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Don´t settle for ordinary. Be part of the solution!
As a System Architect you will work with defining, setting requirements and monitoring the implementation of the global system, both new and existing. The products are dynamically scalable, reliable, and accessible from all parts of the globe, and are being built with the latest technology. You will work in a team with both internal and external resources where your main responsibility will be communication and monitoring of the external resources and the ongoing work.
You have a strong interest in systems development and architecture, and like to work in a team. You have a high sense of responsibility and good interpersonal skills.
- Drive the design of architecture in collaboration with other team members.
- Define and write requirements and set system modules and its APIs.
- Order and follow up the work of external systems development team.
What we offer
The right candidate is offered a unique chance to develop in one of the fastest growing IT / media companies. With a focus on personal development and drive you will be given opportunity to influence both your own and the company's future development. You will be backed up by a very talented and positive team from different parts of the world. You will work from modern and newly renovated premises in central Stockholm.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 4 years’ experience in object-oriented systems of which at least 3 years Java.
- Experience in the design of distributed scalable systems.
- Experience of Agile methodologies such as Scrum / Kanban.
- Have a good knowledge of modern frameworks, ranging from user interface to the data warehouse.
Who are you?
- You are a good communicator in both Swedish and English.
- You have a passion for clean code and craftsmanship.
- You have the ability and interest to learn new tools, techniques and workflows.
- You have a positive attitude and a desire to contribute to a healthy team spirit by seeing possibilities and always want to lift restrictions in a constructive way.
Adtoox is a medium-sized Swedish IT company with global ambitions. With a focus on video and advertising workflows, Adtoox delivers state of the art solutions for the media industry. We are the Nordic market leader and growing fast. Our services are used by media owners, advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post houses in fifteen markets. It is our firm conviction to always challenge the ordinary. To always think outside traditional patterns and workflows. We always strive to be the best. That is our way. We welcome any challenge since there is always a way to move forward. We strongly believe that the commitment and dedication of our staff will be the driving force in regards to how our customers rate us and our services. Great innovation and great customer relations usually don’t grow by the number of people in a company, but from the dedication and motivation from the people working there.
Andra webbjobb i Solna
- Art Director/Grafisk Designer till Dialects huvudkontor i Solna
- Linux System Administratör - Direktrekrytering
- DBA – Inriktning MS SQL, Oracle & MySQL – Direktrekrytering
- DevOps with automation skills - Snow Software
- Senior systemutvecklare inom Java