- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The role is to lead the test data coordinator team within Test Support Service correlating to Multichannel Transformation Programme.
The test data coordinator team handles the complete chain of procuring test data (Analysis data need, data design, provisioning, and supporting) where our stakeholders are the test managers within the development projects.
The test data management lead is meant to show presence and customer-focus when delivering the data-related service to the projects by collaborating with the test data management services. This means that the tasks handed over to the test data management lead will be driven with freedom and responsibility in a way that encourage stakeholder satisfaction, identification of possible improvement suggestions and effective utilization of Informatica TDM tool capabilities. The tasks will be prepared and debriefed in close collaboration with the test data manager, who is the overall responsible for the output of the team. You shall as a consultant work independently for our customers in their systems with:
· Define the test data management architecture and tool strategies
· Execute on the test data management strategy and roadmap by consulting with all relevant stakeholders and outside vendors
· Design and implement an enterprise data repository to be used as a source of test data for application development testing
· Work with Business, application, testing services to ensure right tools & processes are set up to meet data needs across all line of businesses
· Analyze current test data management practices, techniques and tools
· Researching and evaluating alternative solutions to traditional QA methodology and making recommendations
· Recommend improvement in test data management practices, techniques and tools using INFORMATICA
Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications and in particular the system INFORMATICA.
Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Access.
Background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML.
Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
Working knowledge of Citrix Metaframe XP, Blackbaud Raisers Edge and Financial Edge would be an asset
Strong project management skills with effective results focus within an information systems environment.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
Must be able to work independently and communicate with all levels of management and key stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
Post secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
Arbetet bedrivs huvudsakligen på plats hos kund i södra Sverige.