- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Plan and manage end-to-end tests in one complex and highly integrated solution, where coordination of many different IT teams is needed
- Reviewing the test scenarios set up by the suppliers in their tests
- Create master test plan and other test documentation
- Coordinating integration test between internal systems and the online expansion program
- Making sure the range of test environments, tools, and test data needed are in place
- Leading the test work, delegate test tasks but also take the role as tester when needed
Our rolls requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all rolls, mostly more.
Required experience for this roll:
- Experienced of testing and test management in e-commerce environment
- Solid experience in test design and integration testing
- Experience of HP ALM and Jira
- Experience from Service Now
Work language: English
- UX oriented testing, SAP (FICO/FICA) and Hybris
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.