- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
BI System Developer
Ellos Group is a leading e-commerce actor on the Nordic market, with group companies Ellos, Jotex and Stayhard. In close relationship with our millions of customers, we constantly strive to develop and to offer attractive deals in fashion and home products for the whole family. For us, the customer is always in focus. Ellos Group - headquartered in Borås - has operations in all Nordic countries. Ellos Group has around 800 employees and sales of 2.3 billion SEK in 2013. The principal shareholders are Nordic Capital Fund VII.
BI System Developer
Are you an experienced and skilled Microsoft BI Developer driven by challenges, responsibilities and great opportunities to influence? Then YOU are the one that we are looking for!
In return, we offer an employment in a creative and motivating environment at a company that is undergoing an historical change. We are also offering an exciting opportunity to join the team responsible for processing the millions of rows of data we received every week at the Ellos Group, using it to drive all of the Ellos Group data and analytics needs.
Your work will consist of:
• Implement, Maintain, Expand and Scale Ellos Group data processing pipeline
• Develop data models and use ETLs to support applications and reporting
• Ensure data and reporting consistency
• Support analysts and the business in meeting their data needs
• Build a data platform and tools to support real time decision making and advanced analytics
• At least a Bsc degree in computer science or related field
• At least 5 year experience of BI Development, including cubes, data migration, visualization and programming.
Your technical skills are:
• Experience with Microsoft platform/SQL server
• Experience with standard Bi solutions (such as Microsoft SSRS/SSIS, Power Views, Qlikview, Cognos or SAS Visual Analytics)
• Experience with column oriented databases (E.g. InfiniDB, Infobright or similar...)
• Experience with massive data sets and tools to deal with them (Hadoop/Hive/HBase etc)
• Experience in handling and processing Big Data
• Comfortable within a Windows console and at a Linux command prompt.
• Skilled in one or more scripting languages (Bash or Power shell)
• Real programming skills (preferably Java or .Net) from an agile environment
• Fluent in SQL
• Knowledge of DB2 is welcome
• Fluent in English and Swedish
We also expect you to have at least some of the below:
• Experience in quantitative analysis, machine learning, statistical analysis, etc
• Expertise in data warehousing, data modeling and analysis
• Expertise in running a large data ware infrastructure and designing data marts
Your personal attributes are:
• Can-do team worker who is triggered by challenges
• Enthusiastic and committed to your work.
• A fan of simplicity as well as you are structured and analytical
• Passionate about data quality
• Communicative, good at collaborating and sharing your knowledge
• Is solution-oriented and can motivate your colleagues to same approach
In this recruitment Ellos Groups cooperates with Dfind IT. Please submit your application at your earliest convenience, as interviews will be held continuously at http://www.dfind.se/it. For further information about the position and the application process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Pia Tegnér Rydeving at [email protected] and 0733-573607.
Ort: Borås, Göteborg
Uppdragsgivare: Ellos Group