- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A CHALLENGER?
Do you want to be part of a team that changes a whole industry and where individual initiatives and ideas are not only welcome but vital? If you wish to work in an international team with co-workers, customers, and projects all over the world - this might be the job for you!
ARCCORE is a leading provider of cutting-edge products and services for the automotive systems market. We base our trade on a solid knowledge of automotive platforms and software craftsmanship. Our focus is to provide superior solutions for the development and configuration of embedded systems to the automotive market. We are a company with our own product portfolio, but our customers also often require our expertise on site. We can offer our employees to pursue their preferred way of working - as in-house developers or as experts operating at customers.
What we need
We are looking for more Embedded Linux experts to our Automotive embedded software platform team. Together with the most extensive team of experts in real-time operating systems and Linux kernel in the automotive market you will create the next generation of complex embedded software platforms for Autonomous Drive, Infotainment and System of Systems applications.
- M.Sc. in software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Solid experience working in the field of telecom/automotive domain SW development or integration alternatively relevant education in above domains
- Solid foundation in C/C++ programming
- Expert in Linux:
- Kernel modules, device drivers
- Boot sequence, security and upgrade
- BSP development
- Virtualization techniques
- Security concepts
- Tuning and performance optimization
- Solid experience of agile project methodology
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent in English
Experience from several of the following areas:
- Automotive communication protocols such as LIN, CAN, FlexRay
- Diagnostics Protocols
- Functional Safety
- Operative Systems
- Android/Android Auto/AOSP
- SW development tools & techniques
- Git, Jenkins, Gerrit
- Confluence, Jira, BitBucket (Stash)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Open source development
ARCCORE is a leading provider of state-of-art products and services for the embedded systems market. Based on a solid expert knowledge in real-time platforms, we develop and market products for the software industry enabling our customers to develop innovative solutions in a faster and more cost-efficient way.
Our focus is to provide superior solutions for embedded systems development to the automotive market and other. Our vision is to be one of the leading suppliers of integrated, high quality and efficient software products preferably based on renowned industry standards.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Gothenburg
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Gothenburg just nu.