- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Developer with Test Automation skills
Pagero offers scalable e-commerce (e-invoice, e-order and e-payment) solutions for small, medium and large businesses and organizations with local or global operations. Our 20,000+ customers in 50+ countries have access to one of the fastest growing business networks in the world for easy, safe and cost effective communication with other companies. We bring companies together digitally regardless of size, volume, location and ERP/financial/order system. All services are performed on our state-of-the-art platform Pagero Online. We have offices in Gothenburg (head office), Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Brighton, Dublin, Rome, Madrid, Alkmaar, Paris and Dubai. For more information, please visit our web http://www.pagero.com [ http://www.pagero.com/ ].
About the position
As a member of Pagero's Developer Tools team you have responsibility for the development infrastructure used by Pagero's cross-functional agile feature teams. You provide tools, libraries, frameworks and support processes that enable them to rapidly build high quality new features in our flagship product, Pagero Online. You are familiar with Agile processes and Continuous Delivery, and understand the technical infrastructure needed to make it work. Some of the tools you will be maintaining and developing are Test framework for system tests, load tests, etc. You will be responsible for the build process including repositories and Continuous Delivery. You will also be expected to contribute to developing the architecture of the actual product, Pagero Online.
For this role we are looking for someone with an extra interest in test automation. We have extensive automated full-system tests for Pagero Online. We use tools and technologies such as GOCD, Scala, REST, Selenium, Geb, Groovy, TextTest and Python. Experience in any one of these particular tools is desirable but less important than an understanding of the underlying principles for successful automated testing in an agile environment.
• Develop tools, libraries and frameworks to make feature development in Pagero Online easier and more productive.
• Develop our testing infrastructure in areas where we lack adequate regression coverage or where building new tests is currently more difficult than it needs to be.
• Guide feature team developers in how to make effective use of the existing automated tests, and how to design new ones.
• Ensure our tests are using good test data, and develop processes to generate or otherwise obtain such data.
• Develop our Continuous Delivery process infrastructure (based on the ThoughtWorks GO platform).
• Develop the (Microservices) architecture of Pagero Online using Java (Enterprise Edition) and Scala.
What we offer you
• Flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes.
• An important role in one of the fastest growing e-business networks in the world.
• High receptivity of individual ideas and initiatives.
• State of the art technology and tools used for product and service development.
• Working together with highly motivated and skilled colleagues.
• Academic degree (bachelor or higher), or demonstrated relevant experience.
• Strong programming and scripting abilities in one or more of the following languages: Java, Scala, Bash, Python.
• Competent with Linux system administration.
• Competent with deployment and operation of distributed systems.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Domain knowledge in the area of business networks, EDI/B2B integrations, ERP systems and A2A integration in general.
• Experience in design, deployment and operation of a Microservices architecture, in particular.
• REST, RabbitMQ and Protobuf-based communications.
• Experience with virtual servers, especially Docker.
• Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
• Experience with automated testing.
• Experience of secure developed practices.
• Experience with Continuous Deployment.
In this recruitment Pagero cooperates with Dfind IT. You apply through registered CV at http://www.dfind.se/it [ http://www.dfind.se/it ]. Selection and interviews will take place continuously so don’t delay with the application. The position could be filled before the last day to apply. Questions regarding this will be answered by Pia Tegnér Rydeving on [email protected] [ mailto:[email protected] ] or 0733-573607.
Employer: Pagero AB
Extent: Full time