- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Qlik has an innovative and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As a member of the Engine R&D team, you will have direct impact on the core technology of the Qlik products as well as developing extensions to it for further enablement. Our main programming language is C++ but not exclusively.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a deeply experienced team, bleeding edge technologies, and a wide range of challenging software development projects. This product has it all – parallel and distributed processing, memory management, performance optimization, parsing, protocols and APIs, and integration with a variety of technologies.
If you consider yourself a “hard-core” software developer with an interest in being a very good team player and are looking for a real challenge, this is a tremendous opportunity to make key contributions on a high profile team for one of the hottest technology companies in Business Discovery and Intelligence.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain functionality and infrastructure in the Qlik core engine.
- Areas of focus include but are not limited to: multi-process/multi-threaded architecture, scalability and performance, third party technology integration, fault tolerance and recovery, distributed processing, data transformation functions.
- Research new requirements to understand options, scope, and risk and to formulate and propose appropriate options.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure that deliverables meet requirements.
- Meet project milestones in an iterative and incremental development process.
- Employ test-driven development practices including unit tests.
- Communicate with engineering management and team leaders on task prioritization, scheduling, and coordination.
- Work effectively with other team members on all aspects of the process including design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- You easily take lead on new tasks and guide your team members so that you as a team perform extremely well.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly to be able to work with and adopt them for solving real problems in a good way.
- Experience with programming in C++ (or the ability to pick up a new language very fast). 5+ years of experience with developing code.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: API development, Micro Services, Container technologies like Docker, Data science, High performance computing.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
We believe data can change the world.
And we believe people can, too.
At Qlik, we’re committed to making it easier for people to make transformative discoveries in their data and act on them. We want to enhance everyone’s natural ability to ask questions, analyze data, and make decisions. And that helps make analyzing data a natural part of making decisions and creating value.
The position is based in Lund, Sweden. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.