- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
What makes you Qlik?
Do you want to be part of building an innovative, high-impact culture, where team members continuously discover, give back and achieve extraordinary results? If you are a Software Developer with a desire to work with Open Source, world class products, newest and hottest technologies and looking for a real challenge, this is a tremendous opportunity to make key contributions to one of the hottest technology companies in Business Discovery and Intelligence. Please read on! We may be looking for you!
About the job:
We are looking for full-stack developers to join our team to work with Qlik’s great software in combination with new and exciting technologies. We want people who are passionate about moving fast, solving new problems and building awesome software. Members of our team enjoy end-to-end ownership of micro-services including: developing, testing, deploying and monitoring in production.
We’re looking for you that has expertise with containerization, orchestration, cloud providers, API development, core infrastructure and web application best practices. It’s expected that everyone understands the full system, help develop it and knows that the changes they submit to master in the morning could be in production later that day.
This is what you’ll be working on:
- Defining microservices with clean, tested code that contain well documented RESTful APIs;
- Microservice architecture deployed to different Cloud providers;
- Working with cloud technologies such as Docker, Vault, ELK, and Consul;
- Writing production ready code that is deployed continuously;
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or similar);
- Experience with microservices development and design patterns;
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service platforms: AWS, Google Compute Engine, Azure, etc;
- Experience with containers and container scheduling and management platforms such as: Docker, rkt, Mesos, or Kubernetes
- Experience with Node.js or golang or the ability to pick it up fast;
- Ability to learn, work with and apply lots of different technologies to solve real problems;
- Able to work with git and GitHub;
- Independent learner who loves to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Desire to create a culture where the team has a strong sense of ownership, takes pride in what they are building, and enjoys coming into work in the morning;;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills as the company language is English;
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too.
Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion. We want to make it easier for people to make more insightful decisions and act on them. We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
The position is based in Lund. Please send your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.