- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. If you also are a newly graduated Master student within Industrial design with some sort of experience from a design environment - apply for the position now!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for a Junior Industrial Designer for the Industrial Design and Human Factors office within our business area Industrial Technique. The Industrial Design and Human factors office is an internationally awarded specialist competence team with global responsibility for Industrial design, Ergonomics, UX design and surface design within the Atlas Copco Industrial Technique Business Area.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.
The Industrial Design and Human factors office work in close collaboration with the developing units in Sweden, Italy, Germany, UK and the US. As a Junior Industrial designer you will work in close collaboration with the senior designers in the design of the products, be part of implementing and developing our design language within the Atlas Copco Industrial Technique business area.
You are expected to support with sketches and concepts, ideation and digital underlays to meet with deliveries and deadlines in projects. You will be part in projects in close collaboration with engineers, surface engineers and ergonomics specialists. The job requires travel as our customers are located all over the world.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You hold a Master of Industrial design or equivalent.
* You are newly graduated with experience from relevant studio/internship work or have worked in a design environment for one year.
* You have a portfolio with documented participation of applying the design process in projects, innovative approach, strong styling and understanding customers by doing user research.
* Fluency in English is required, both written and spoken. Other languages are meriting.
* You have experience in using 3D and 2D programs such as Adobe CS, Rhino, Key Shot and hold strong sketching skills.
* You are a dedicated, self-driven and engaging person who in a professional way can present your thoughts and inspire others with them. You have a superior aesthetic eye for details and can transform this into visual concepts. You are good at collaborating, multi task, promote an open minded culture and demonstrate creativity.
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Full time
* LOCATION: Nacka
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9) and more than 43 000 employees.
Learn more http://www.atlascopco.com
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.
Andra webbjobb i Nacka
- BI/DW tech lead på Telge Energi
- Kreativ Fullstack-utvecklare sökes till roligt uppdrag!
- Fullstack-utvecklare till konsultbolag- Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Chas söker nya mobilutvecklare
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!