- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Manage all Mini Rodini online marketing/advertising activities online
- Develop campaigns, work closely together with marketing team on content alignment (from development to execution) to understand product/brand priorities and ensure timely product launches in eCom
- Manage online activations budget with responsibility -- secure that investments are done in the most efficient way against KPIs on reach, CTR and ROI/ROAS
- Manage quality traffic to the site and retention and a high proportion of new customer acquisition.
- Analyze local onsite performance and the results of online marketing activities via analytics and other tools
- Develop analytics reports (marketing specific) to support the achievement of Mini Rodinis e-Com and marketing performance
- Ensure that all content at minirodini.com -- including e.g. assets, copy and links are optimized
- Develop eCom Marketing calendar (including product launches), track campaign progress & detect growth opportunities
- Respond quickly with input on activations given sell-thru and inventory levels
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven knowledge within digital marketing, with emphasis on SEO/SEM
- Strong in planning and analytics skills -- merits include Google Analytics/ Enhanced Analytics, AdWords Planner (or similar),
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Expert knowledge on online marketing channels e.g. affiliate, CRM, re-targeting and more.
- Experience from email marketing via mailchimp/mandrill is meriting
- Strong social media marketing knowledge, eg. FB/Insta/Pinterest
- Experience from eCRM systems and strategy
- Strong knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite, Excel primarily
- Development work is seen as a merit as well as fundamental understanding of HTML, CSS etc.
- University Degree in Business, Engineering or another relative discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing and/or online advertising. Work for an agency and/or consultancy is seen as a merit.
- Previous eCom experience working with eCom platforms systems e.g. Magento 1/2 and online analytics tools
- Team Player
- Can work under stress, is organized and good at prioritizing
- Likes to work in teams with other departments, but is also self-propelled
- Is humble, flexible and a problem solver
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.