- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At IFS, we believe business software is personal. We want to improve the lives of our users by making their jobs easier and more productive. As a Software Engineer, you'll help by developing the new generation of IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence.
It is the ambition of IFS to enable our customers to be agile and have visual insight in their business. IFS EOI helps clients realize their strategies more quickly and improve their business performance. IFS EOI makes use of a unique, model-driven top-down methodology that not only provides the management with a clear, real-time insight in their business performance, but also enables companies to take action and constantly improve.
IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence (IFS EOI) is a model driven software platform. It is built with the newest Microsoft technologies like Roslyn, for runtime compilation of modelled objects and workflows, ASP.NET Web API as the interface between the UI and the IFS EOI back-end, OWIN, and many more.
Your main responsibility will be to implement and design the bridge between the Web UI (Angular SPA) and the back-end system (connection to the database and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services to calculate the metrics for the visualizations on the User Interface). Working on the execution engine (workflow) or Designer tooling are also possibilities.
Besides coding you will also design the solutions within the boundaries of the platform architecture, give input to improve the overall architecture, perform code reviews, etc.
In our growing organization, you’ll be a driver for positive culture, processes and technology. You will be a strong voice in product planning, drive the implementation and release of major features, and be a champion of best practices for writing well-tested, well-organized code. You see hurdles on the road as challenges and are driven by making it better.
You’ll join a truly international R&D team with members in the Netherlands, Sweden and Sri Lanka where everyone is knowledgeable about software engineering and cares about the product development process. We are an incredibly supportive team, we love to pitch in when problems arise and try to help each other out.
• Are knowledgeable and experienced in Microsoft .Net Framework
• Have an academic background in computer science (BCs or MSc)
• Are a talented engineer looking to further develop the skills for a great career
• Have a passion for software development
• Possess good visual design sensibility
• Like a challenge, likes to improve, looks at what can be done instead of what can’t be done
• And have strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
…. then you may be the person we are looking for!
Bonus Points For
• Experience with Domain Driven Design and Model Driven Architectures
• Experience with ASP .NET Web API and ASP .Net Identify
• Experience with Angular (2), Typescript, Sass or similar tools
• Experience with using Microsoft SQL Server BI stack
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Experience with Microsoft Power BI
IFS offers a supportive culture based on committed people that cooperate across competencies and geographic borders. As a colleague, you are seen, appreciated, and given the opportunity to work with and influence industry-leading products used by some of the world’s largest companies. You will be given the opportunity to work in a global environment and shape your own career by taking charge of your own development and training.
IFS develops flexible enterprise software that enable customers all over the world to manage their business and prepare for what's next in their industry. More than 3,000 employees support more than 1 million users worldwide from a global network of offices and through a growing ecosystem of partners.
Our selection of applicants will be carried out on an ongoing basis, so please send your application without delay and at latest by April 30.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Bas de Vos, Product Manager, +31 6 19356655