- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Mobile Developer at Qliro, you will:
• Be a core member of our mobile app team
• Design and implement features for a brand new mobile app project
• Write clean, structured code with testability and security in mind
• Develop with friction-free processes and user friendly interfaces in mind
You will be working closely with colleagues from other departments such as operations, design and business developers in cross functional teams.
You are a motivated person who value and take pride in delivering high quality products through an automated delivery pipeline. You think beyond your role as a developer and you are passionate about working within a team where you can challenge your colleagues in a creative way.
• Strong coding skills and experience in iOS and Android development and UIKit
• Has developed and delivered multiple mobile apps
• Knows how to work with RESTful services in a secure way
• Familiar with Git and Continuous Integration
• Interest in agile development processes
• Experience writing server-side APIs
Qliro is on a mission to become the champion of digital consumer finance in the Nordics. Our company was founded in 2014 and we have grown to a team of over 170 people from over 25 different countries, and over 1.7 million unique customers have used our payment products. We see great opportunities ahead in building new innovative financial and payments products, to solve the everyday problems of millions of Nordic consumers. We do this by building products based on three basic principles: simplicity, value for money, and great customer experiences.