- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be one of the pathfinders in a fast-paced new thinking, soon to be, global company? Can you see yourself to be the leader of the continuous improvement of what we believe to be a state-of-the-art digital platform?
We at Kronaby recently successfully launched a Swedish designed connected watch on the European market, however we will not be satisfied with that as our aspirations are global. Watch, tech, fashion and lifestyle media all over the World has noticed Kronaby and a lot of praise on the company behind Kronaby (Anima) and the product has been heard. This only entice us to drive harder and gain more.
Now we are looking to build our digital platform team which will own the Sitecore solution that we employ to drive sales and marketing on a global scale. And the individuals we seek will have a big impact on how we develop our digital platform as well as our commercial tactics. We believe you to be a professional with high ambitions and integrity and the will to drive the platform development. You should be fearless, curious and have great collaboration skills. The team you will be joining is a small, passionate and agile team that also employs external consultants.
- Work in the team responsible for the digital platform, leading the development
- Be part of the dialogue with consultancy firms and lead the technical discussion
- Secure the continued development of the digital platform is done per best practice or beyond
- Support the commercial lead in optimization of the platform and its deliverables
- Maintenance of the platform and technical support to internal resources
You need to be e a Sitecore Certified Developer with the following:
- Knowledge of Sitecore Commerce powered by Commerce Server
- 2-3 years of experience in Sitecore (preferably Sitecore 8+)
- Knowledge of Sitecore Azure
- Experience in Sitecore MVC
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
You also need to have good knowledge of:
- CSS3 and SASS
- Webservices (WCF, Soap, and REST)
We would like to see that you also have:
- Worked with Sitecore Glass-mapper
- Worked with Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration for test and deployment to different environments
- Experience with payment solutions
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible but no later than April 30, we will review applications continuously. Please apply by clicking "Sök tjänst"
For information about the recruitment process or the company please contact us by email: [email protected]. This will enable us to contact you to answer your questions.
The world stands on the doorstep of getting truly connected. Kronaby is part of Anima AB, a Swedish startup company specializing in purposefully designed smart and connected products. Kronaby is a new contemporary watch brand and the next generation of watches is not only about keeping time. It’s about you and your everyday life. By being agile, honest and curious, we aim to empower people around us. Please read more about us at http://www.kronaby.com
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.