- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Technical Operations is a team of 24 qualified specialists, with teams focusing on Servers, Applications, Databases, Networks, ITSM Management and Operational Intelligence who provides services for the whole Betsson organization. We are offering a unique opportunity to work with modern technology, close to the dev and tech teams to make a true impact together with driven and competent colleagues.
About the role
You would join as the fourth member the Operational Intelligence team, who put focus on delivering the premium tools' platforms Splunk and AppDynamics that our DevOps teams use for monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting and more. The tools are exceptionally powerful and your competence and drive will have a great impact reflected in how well adopted they are in the organization. The team's responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of sustainable, scalable and well performing platforms
- Continuously evolve and adapt the support processes for the tools' platforms
- Administration, configuration, development, scripting in and around the platforms
- Spreading know-how and assisting in workshops/training sessions
- Managing internal and external support for the tools
- Assisting with in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Champion the idea of monitoring, APM and DevOps!
Preferred Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with a background supporting most parts of:
- Windows Server environment with .NET applications
- Know your way around clustered Linux systems
- Experience in APM-tools such as AppDynamics or Dynatrace
- Familiar with search based data management tools such as Splunk or ELK stack
- Experience from transaction intensive application environments
- Some development, scripting, data modeling skills
- Like the share your skills and competence
- Agile DevOps environments
- Experience in Puppet/Foreman or configuration management tools
- Academic studies in relevant field (computer science or similar)
You are a humble team player who contributes to both daily work and towards the long-term excellence in and around your field. You are professional and have the ability to see the big picture as well as working on a detailed and deeper technical level. You have high logical and analytical skills with an ability to create structure in your work. You are solutions oriented, curious, engaged in your work, and thrive in a high paced, ever changing but also very rewarding environment filled with likeminded people!
If it sounds like an exciting challenge and you think you are a good fit for both role and the team, we would love to hear more from you!
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.