- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready to create the 5G future?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. We do both.
5G is coming soon, and Ericsson is the early leader in bringing it to market. With the commercial launch of 5G expected in 2020, and pre-commercial trials already happening now, there’s never been a better time for you to make your mark. The possibilities are endless across industries – from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more.
About the unit you will work within - Systems Management
We are leading Ericsson Radio System Management strategy across the globe. Systems Management is part of Product Development Unit Radio (PDU Radio) , the development unit within Ericsson which is responsible for the development of the radio products. At the Kista site we are about 100 highly motivated and engaged employees and we are now welcoming you as our new talent. We are looking for enthusiastic people ready to shape 5G future communication together with us. Our department grows both technology specialists and future leaders and we are now looking for a verity of profiles.
Systems Management is responsible to secure technology leadership in execution for Radio Products. This means setting future proof architectures enabling a smooth development from present to future products, i.e, products for present 3GPP Releases and leading into 5G.
The unit have a global governance responsibility for all Systems department within the PDU. The unit is placed in Kista, Sweden.
We have 141 years of experience and you will bring us fresh thinking and together we will create cutting-edge technology.
To accomplish this Systems Management require a wide range of competence areas:
- Energy Efficenecy
- Standardization of Radio performance
- Radio Network Performance Simulations
- Radio Hardware and Software Architecture
- Radio Performance Algorithm Design
- Radio Control SW Systems Design
- Digital and Analogue Radio System Design
- Business Intelligence
- Total Cost of Ownership / Cost of sales
Configuration Management - As a Configuration Manager you are involved in the total development flow, from requirement definition to release of new radio products. You are part of a project team with operative tasks as well as working strategic with guidelines and processes. Your contribution to the team is to see the whole picture, be structured and secure quality and traceability. To accomplish this Systems Management require a wide range of competence areas and we are looking for Broad range of competence profiles from technical specialists to future leaders within R&D.
What we offer you:
- A kick-start of your career in an innovative, inspirational and changing environment, where you are constantly challenged to gain more knowledge.
- To be a part of the evolution of Radio Network transformation into 5G and beyond.
- To work together with an international team of world class technology developers, including key authorities and thought leaders on mobile communication.
- To gain expertise in the System Management area, making you attractive for other parts of the company, including possibilities for an international career.
- A dynamic and supporting team with opportunities for learning, trying out new roles and responsibilities, impacting the way of working and much more.
You, as the successful candidate:
- Master’s of Science (MSc) or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Physics, Industrial Management, or similar technical field; newly graduated or possibly with some work experience.
You should also have some of the competences below:
- Strong analytical skills, eagerness to find innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Can take initiatives and has strong personal drive.
- Like to work in an environment where you cooperate closely in a diverse team of colleagues, together striving to fulfill common targets.
- Can communicate with people and find it easy to explain your findings and knowledge to others.
- Structured and organized.
- Leadership interest.
- ASIC or FPGA design for Radio applications
- You are fluent in English, speaking and writing, is a must.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday.