- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with software design, development and programming 3D cameras? Do you possess good skills in C++ and Python and enjoy working in a creative environment? Do you have a degree in computer engineering or other other relevant fields? Then you might be the person we are looking for! Apply for the position today as our selection is ongoing!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Fotonic looking for a cross-platform software developer proficient in C++ and Python. Their office is located in Central Stockholm in a start-up atmosphere permeated by creativity and collaboration. You will belong to a team of six persons reporting to the CTO.
This recruitment process is handled by the Academic Work and Fotonics wish is that all calls and emails on the service goes to Academic Work, [email protected]
The mission is part of our staffing. You will be employed by the Academic Work, and work as a consultant at Fotonic. Fotonics intention is that you will eventually be employed directly by them, provided all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
As a cross-platform software developer you will work with software design and development, programming 3D cameras and related applications, frameworks and APIs in C++ and Python and to a limited amount, C. You will work with internal development and deliveries according to a project plan put together by the team. You work together in a smaller team that today consists of 6 persons where each person is a specialist in their own area. You will be reporting to the CTO at Fotonic.
For example, you will work with:
* Develop and test smart glue code to connect our existing framework to an external API to allow 3rd party programs to connect with our cameras
* Creating automated tests to make sure that the API works correctly
* Structuring and improving existing code
* Supporting our image processing specialists with solid coding skills, helping them to find good solutions to sometimes complex problems
* Porting embedded Linux application running on our existing one platform & toolchain to another, newer platform
* Helping with the creation and maintenance of our Linux system images running on the cameras and application systems
* Helping with DevOps tasks and making sure our build system is sharp and up to speed
This position suits you if you’re interested in developing your skills within computer vision and 3D processing, working in a creative environment within a company that lies at the forefront in the latest technology. Previous image processing skills are not required.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A degree within computer engineering or other relevant fields
* Prior work experience in the programming languages C++ and Python
* Prior work experience with source control systems (SVN, git)
* Knowledge of CMake
* Be fluent in English and preferably Swedish (optional)
It will be considered an additional qualification if you:
* Have in-depth knowledge in one of the following technologies: Linux, Boost, API, PCL, Jenkins
* Have knowledge and experience with 3D graphics
* Have knowledge of mathematical computing using numpy or Matlab
* Have experience from working with Robot Operating System (ROS)
As a person you are structured and able to organize your workday and the work you do, you are self-reliant and with an inner-drive, able to push your own work forward without strict guidelines. Furthermore, you are authoritative and not afraid to speak your mind while still being a team-player that enjoys communicating and cooperating with your colleagues.
* START: As soon as possible but Fotonic will also accept candidates that has a shorter notice period
* WORK EXTENT: Full time, office hours with availability for flex
* LOCATION: Kungsbron 21, Stockholm City
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Fotonic is a company that develops, manufactures and markets 3D cameras that meet the highest demands of the industry. Based in Sweden, it employs one of the world’s most experienced engineering teams in both 3D camera hardware development as well as real-time image processing software development. Fotonic’s time-of-flight and triangulation technology enables new applications and allows for enhancing existing ones.