- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
So, what is Above really all about? Simply put, Above helps great ideas to reach the market. We work with the full scale of product creation. From strategic concepting, hardcore design & development all the way to manufacturing at our Shenzhen office.
Titel: Industrial Designer
Beskrivning av arbetsuppgifter:
We are expanding our design team and are looking for a Industrial Designer. With a backbone in user experience, we combine design and engineering together from day one in order to build the best experiences. We believe in an iterative exploration of our designs through experience prototypes to verify the precision of our solutions. We want you to
- Be an open-minded and curios person
- Think and care about real people and their needs as the source of the solutions of tomorrow
- Have a proactive approach with a problem solving mind-set
- Be passionate about collaboration and not afraid to go outside your comfort zone or discipline in order to support the design solutions
- Take pride in using the design process to meet and explore project goals
- Live and breath design, preferably with a maker mind-set
- Be humble enough to take direction and brave enough to offer constructive feedback
- A minimum of 2+ years of professional experience as a Industrial Designer
- Highly polished aesthetic sense, on top of the cutting edge of product design and experience trends
- A strong portfolio that shows not only excellent results and refined skills, but also highlights a user centric design process
- The ability and experience to deliver projects that meets the needs of the client, project and budget
- A variety of tools and methods to prototype the product design experience such as mock-ups, prototypes, UX videos and others - Excellence in understanding and expressing physical form through sketches and 3D modelling
- An understanding of the design process from research and insights to design concepts, integration of designs through mechanical engineering to tooling and the first build
- An interest in mechanical engineering, Interaction design and the service design process and methods
- Ability to speak for yourself and your work within the group and with clients
How to apply So if you're ready to take the leap, send your portfolio, resume and cover letter to [email protected] and tell us why you would like to join our team!