- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You feel confident with the technologies and methodologies listed below
• End-to-End testing, integration testing and automation of products combining software, firmware and hardware.
• Bash shell scripting, python/ruby/java or similar high level languages
• Maven, SVN, Git, IntelliJ IDEA or similar
• TeamCity, Jenkins or similar
• General database knowledge
• Agile and DevOps methodologies and culture
• Experience with mobile app testing is a big plus
• LabVIEW experience is a big plus
• AWS, Azure or similar is a big plus
We hope you find ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies to be an attractive place to continue your career and we are looking forward to receiving your application.
We believe that you are a skilled tester/developer with at least 3 years of working experience in automation. You’re used to developing and working in automation test environments that integrate software, firmware and hardware. You are also used to coordinating and driving testing tasks between different teams.
As part of the team you’re used to working closely with the developers and doing what needs to be done for a successful release, including coordinating testing, doing performance measurements, investigating reported bugs and setting up test environments. You will be the driving force for the testing, but quality is a responsibility shared by everyone in the team.
You share our belief in agile and lean values, you are motivated, focused, take initiative, and you are also eager to learn.
We work in a global environment so you need to be proficient in English, both written and spoken. Swedish is not a must but it is a big plus.
ASSA ABLOY Shared Technologies is a motivated team of professionals who put pride in delivering innovative, high quality and secure products that are used globally. We have an Agile, DevOps and Lean mind-set, the office atmosphere is open, honest and friendly, and we sit in an open landscape that encourages interaction and communication. We believe that work-life-balance is essential for long-term productivity and employee satisfaction. Flexible working hours is a part of this balance.
The Scrum teams are small, cross-functional and self-organizing units that collaborate with the product owner to transform customer needs into valuable features. As a team member, you will be involved in the development of new features from start to finish and bring your expertise to planning and design discussions.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Fullstack systemutvecklare – Finans/Bolån
- UCG 093001 Utvecklare Java
- UCG 093006 Test automation Developer - Frontend