- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Product Specialist you are responsible for Life Cycle Management of products within the area. The products targets mainly management tools of the Windows infrastructure as software distribution, device management etc, which is an IKEA built concept of tools. You will work with development of the tools and go from change request to actual implementation in a global environment. You take an end-to-end responsibility with the consumer in focus delivering business value towards set goals and priorities of Operations within Operations and Shared Services.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for securing that your product(s) can be used in the current and future Infrastructure and application landscape in accordance with SLA, architecture, security demands, rules & policies.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that life cycle management of infrastructure services is planned and executed in all environments.
- Responsible for communicating the life cycle management plans, Strategic directions and roadmap to stakeholders and making sure all required product documentation is in place.
- Working with Application Management and areas within Infrastructure to determine the highest level of system requirements needed to support the IT -
Service within budget and technology constraints. Be responsible for and follow-up on license costs.
- Maintain knowledge about how systems are related and ensuring that dependencies are understood and managed correctly in the total delivery of the service.
IKEA is on an exciting journey to become more accessible to the many people. This means for example delivering one of the world’s biggest multichannel programs. It also means developing a number of solutions to meet the need of our customer and co-workers today and tomorrow. We are investing heavily to develop IKEA into the future, becoming the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer.
For us at IKEA, the most important thing is that you share our values and that you are passionate about our vision and business idea.
Right now we are looking for you who want to work as a Product Specialist and have developer skills within Windows team with focus area ICC Management & Deployment Service.
For us at IKEA, the most important thing is that you share our values. You show openness, willpower, drive and you enjoy working in a fast pace environment. As a person you are service minded and creative problem solver with the ability to co-operate with colleagues and stakeholders on all levels as well with external vendors. You are passionate about the context of people, technology and business, making it work together. You always ask why and finds better ways by doing it differently. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both spoken and written.
To be successful in this role we think you have:
- Deep knowledge in C# and .NET development with a minimum of 3 years working experience in an enterprise environment.
- Deep knowledge in PowerShell.
- Deep knowledge in Active Directory.
- Good knowledge of your consumer’s needs in order to deliver value to IKEA.
- Good knowledge of Windows Infrastructure and how to automate it
- Good knowledge in Cloud Deliveries.
- Good knowledge of your dependencies and how they contribute to the total delivery of service.
- Knowledge about Operational Architect Models (OpAM).
- Knowledge of enterprise operations.
- Knowledge of how to work within set processes, rules and guidelines
- Bonus – C/C++ development
Please send your application in English and note that we do not accept applications via email.
We will handle applications on a continuous basis, so do not hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible
If you have detailed questions about the position please contact Infrastructure Manager Richard Jurkovic at + 46 (0) 732 321007. If you have any other questions about the recruitment process, please contact our HR Service Centre, 0476-58 75 00.