- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
EU-Supply develops and markets one of the leading platforms in Europe for electronic procurement. Our Headquarter is located in Sweden with employees in UK, Denmark, Norway and Estonia. EU-Supply is expanding and has recently won several national framework agreement and as well as large customers in Europe.
As a Software Tester for EU-Supply, you will get the opportunity to influence our software from its conception, through its release and maintenance thereafter. As a Tester, you will be part of this process as well as ensuring the quality and stability of a highly critical system. It is a temporary position for 12 months with possibility of extension.
The software tester´s primary task is:
* Testing web based software, (ASP.Net and MVC), against design specifications to ensure required functionality is met within tight deadlines
* Run and create automated tests in order to efficiently test functionality
* Participate in feature development from concept to design to Construction in order to drive quality into not only the software application, but also the culture of the organization
* Plan, design, and author effective test cases
* Produce and adhere to estimates for testing time based on software specifications
* Communicate with development team to ensure resolution of defects.
* You are smart and like challenges.
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and an ability to get the job done to high standards
* Experience in commercial testing and in testing complex web applications
* Knowledge of any database query language such as T-SQL
* A good understanding of the Agile Scrum Methodology
* You speak and write fluently in English.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits (supplementary pensions, insurance, gym membership, mobile, etc.). The job is located in Stockholm in a modern and spacious top floor office with a huge patio overlooking the rooftops of Vasastan, conveniently reached by bus and metro. The role is full time, and we prefer that you could start on short notice.
If you fit the profile and you are looking for a new challenge in a smaller company that has a strong growth potential and are excited about an influential role that will expand as the company grows, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your application marked with "Software Tester" including an attached CV (preferably in English) by email to [email protected] . The recruitment process is ongoing and the position is open for immediate start.