- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Atlas Copco offers you a great and unique opportunity to be a part of their Communications team during the summer of 2017! If you are a team player who currently are studying web based marketing, SEO or digital marketing - Take the chance and submit your application today!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for an intern for this year's Summer Internship within SEO and digital Customer journey coordination to the business area of Industrial Technique.
Atlas Copco are in a challenging situation where them have done a big change to our global web platform and to our online content and they need some help to review and continue to improve our ranking in Search Engine during the summer. You will work in close collaboration with our SEO / SEM web team members. If you are an ambitious and driven SEO and digital customer journey fan, this will be a great challenge for you.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.
The task will be to improve our content performance resulting in a higher ranking in Google. The SEO audit will be done on our major sites and results should be leveraged to our local sites when relevant. You will:
* Run the content performance audit of key sections of our new web sites
* Use our digital content performance tool, Brightedge, to identify SEO gaps and key actions that are necessary to improve content/page ranking
* Perform ranking report and benchmark against competition
* Deliver new key words and ranking improvements actions, coordinate with product marketing teams to improve content.
* Execute the actions identified during the audit and measure results of improvement
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* You are currently studying web based marketing, SEO, digital marketing, preferably in the middle of your studies.
* You have a big interest in SEO, content marketing and CX digital customer journeys. You are fluent in English. It’s a plus if you know Adobe AEM and Adobe Target solution.
* You must be a proactive and great team player with focus on quality and a good sense of analytics. You are happy to share your knowledge and open to learn from our business and product marketing teams. You have to believe that what you do can make a difference for our business.
* START: June
* WORK EXTENT: Office hours
* LOCATION: Nacka
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco’s](http://www.atlascopco.com) Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had 43 000 employees and revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9). Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.