- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR
The Snow License Manager team is now looking for an experienced Scrum Master/Agile coach with skills in product development. The team develops a world leading product which thousands of organizations around the world rely on to help avoid overspending on software entitlements. Snow License Manager is designed to reduce the risk, cost and complexity associated with software assets and licensing.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
This role is suitable for an experienced developer who can both coach and support the team in the agile methods as well as do hands on work in the product development. Together with your team you will establish the most efficient way of working and drive continuous improvements. Your main focus will be to ensure that the team runs efficiently and focus on delivering the right outcome for customers and stakeholders. You will also communicate and coordinate with other scrum masters and agile coaches in order to establish best agile practices.
• More than 3 years’ experience as Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
• Background as a software developer
• Experience in coaching teams in agile ways of working
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact, where we will empower you and want you to act bravely. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. Together we create a passionate environment that drives Snow forward. If you are the right person for the role we you will get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application!
Andra webbjobb i Solna
- DevOps with automation skills - Snow Software
- .NET developer Payment Solutions for e-commerce
- Embedded Software Engineer
- iPhone developer to Close, Svea Ekonomi’s department for payment solutio...
- Android developer to Close, Svea Ekonomi’s department for payment soluti...