- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a developer who is genuinely interested in web development and is eager to be part of a focused team of talented people, helping each other to deliver the best solutions within digital communications.
You are used to working in both large scale and small scale projects, with the web as the main focus. The person we are looking for has probably spent the last couple of years working and delivering websites within the Episerver framework.
We work primarily in Episerver, but we also have Umbraco and Node.js as possible platforms when delivering services to our customers.
At Comprend you'll work in agile teams together with frontend-experts, art directors, testers, advisors and our project managers, continuously delivering a premium web experience for well-known clients such as SEB, Vattenfall, Electrolux and Tele2.
- At lest 2 years of relevant work experience, delivering web applications on the Episerver and Microsoft platform
- Structured and self-propelled team worker with experience in communicating technical concepts
- Strong language skills in English, both spoken and written
Preferred experience (nice to haves)
- Experience working with version control systems like Git and TFS
- Understanding concept of continuous delivery of applications and websites
- Preference of agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban and associated tools
- Experience of cloud hosting and content delivery on Azure, Episerver DXC or other providers
- Episerver or Microsoft certifications
You will be based at our newly redecorated beautiful office near Hötorget, in central Stockholm. Apart from more than 60 colleagues within Comprend, you will be joining the H&H Group family of agencies with more than 250 employees in total. Our sister agencies are Hallvarsson & Halvarsson, Jung, Creo, Springtime, Involve and Consilio.
Health, happiness and work-life balance is important at Comprend, we offer free medical care and organise functional group training/running coaching, yoga as well as other activities. We have massage in our office twice a week and offer subsidy for gym membership or other training. We continuously work on our company culture and do weekly follow ups on wellness and happiness.
Comprend also offers great possibilities for flexible working; from home or from our other offices in London and Lisbon.
If interested, apply below and we'll get in touch with you for a face to face meet!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Developers for Baseband Unit Virtualization, Cloud and ONAP (233286)
- Senior Digital Radio Algorithms Developer (246014)
- Experienced Baseband Developer to shape the 5G (249012)
- System Architect
- Test Engineer for a Global leading search engine company