- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Programming Objective-C
- working in agile environments.
- You will join a team responsible for all mobile touchpoints. The team consists of system responsible, scrum master, architects, developers, testers and requirement analysts.
- Development of new features, both minor improvements and implementation of more significant major new functionalities
Estimation and planning in collaboration with scrum master, requirement analysts and testers
Having close dialog with team and stakeholders
Working with design- and UX-coworkers
Our rolls requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all rolls, mostly more.
Required experience for this roll:
- several years of extensive practical experience frommobile app development
- Working as a developer in several app projects
- Have released iOS apps on the Apple App Store
- Extensive experience of Objective-C
- Data modeling and Design patterns
Work language: English
- Experience from REST APIs & JSON, Scrum
UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benifits.
The Consultant roll
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.