- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you appreciate an international setting, an extensive global cross functional network and to be part of a leading edge technology company with great outlooks for your future, you have come to the right place. If you also have knowledge in embedding systems using C++ and UML and consider yourself a innovative, creative person - apply now!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Atlas Copco looking for two Tightening Technique Embedded Software Engineers within our business area Industrial Technique. Atlas Copco Industrial Technique is a world class leader in bolted joint fastening systems and is looking for two candidates that want a challenging and rewarding job in the development of the next generation fastening system.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Atlas Copco is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Atlas Copco.
The candidate will be working with a talented group of development engineers that are tasked on a wide variety of applications but will have basic responsibility to the core functionality of the fundamental algorithms of bolted joint technology. The primary goal of the Tightening Data Processing group is that we provide innovated approaches to solving from the basic to most complex bolted joint strategies that our customers are requiring.
As Tightening Technique Embedded Software Engineer you will become one of our team’s specialists in developing the core software of the fastening system requiring knowledge a multidisciplinary engineering skills of mechanics, electronics and programming.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a university degree with specialization in Computer Engineering or Similar.
* Real time embedding systems using C++, UML and experience with IBM Rhapsody or similar, Debugging and Testing Software and DSP.
* Additional knowledge or experience in mechanics of bolted joints, semaphores, mutex, ADC, DAC, PWM, DMA, FPGA and PID controls will be beneficial.
* Fluency with spoken and written English is mandatory.
* The candidate will be an innovating, creative person with a strong drive to increase knowledge and improve efficiency within themself, the team and group. An autonomous person who can listen, interject with new concepts and take action on ideas and concepts by themselves or within a team setting. This requires great communications skills and the ability to work with others in a multiple team environment.
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Full time
* LOCATION: Nacka
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9) and more than 43 000 employees.
Learn more http://www.atlascopco.com
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.