- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney and Stockholm and together with over 500 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds leading sports betting experience.
Being data-driven is at the core of our brand and we are now investing heavily in the area of data and analytics. To be successful in the area of truly understanding our user experience we are now looking for a driven, business focused and highly analytical person for the position as Senior Insight Analyst.
This position offers a great opportunity for a motivated analytical and creative individual who wants to work in a vibrant and growing company.
• Work closely with the player experience team to help identify KPIs to measure UX success and improvement opportunities in line with Kambi’s vision for the Sportsbook product
• Work closely with Frontend Developers to ensure that the Sportsbook is appropriately tagged in Google Analytics
• Perform complex analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality and accuracy
• Collaborates with UX Designers to capture gaps in knowledge about our users and identify research and optimisation opportunities to fill those gaps
• Analyse relevant customer data to inform and help identify optimisation-testing opportunities; turn data into actionable insights
• Build and maintains different reporting tools, such as dashboards and reports, to share user behaviour information with stakeholders
• Collaborate with our data science team on UX research and be an active driver of knowledge, insights and data
Skills and experience:
• Extensive experience with Google Analytics and online experiments such as A/B testing
• Analytical and empirical approach to problem solving; meticulous attention to detail as well as grasp of the “big picture”
• Good knowledge of user-centred design principles, information and visual design best practices, including web standards and accessibility
• Understanding target audiences' needs, motivations, and goals
• Understanding and exposure to HTML and CSS
• UX data analysis and optimisation experience in a complex e-commerce environment
• Working knowledge in SQL and databases are meriting
The successful candidate has:
• Drive to continuously improve the way Kambi works with data and analysis
• Excellent analytical skills and a proven track record of driving change through business intelligence
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both business and technical minded colleagues
• Genuine interest in sports betting and desire to understand the end user behaviour in the sportsbook product
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and tools
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
• Do not need supervision
• Aren't afraid to speak your mind
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
• Think business value delivered is what defines success
The job is located in central Stockholm, and might involve travel to our other offices. Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously please send apply with your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest of confidence.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Stockholm.