- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Mindconnect AB we are developing the next generation navigation services for professional drivers. We believe real-time traffic data has the potential to enhance driving efficiency in cities and we are building the services to enable this.
We are a small talented team dedicated to improving the traffic information services worldwide. The opportunities are huge. We are looking for a software engineer to help us in designing and developing the next generation navigation solutions for cities.
By joining us at this early stage you will get the chance to have a large impact on your work, solving interesting and challenging Big Data problems
• Implementing algorithms in Java and/or C++
• Developing tools for analysis and management of traffic data
The ideal candidate has an M. Sc in Computer Science or similar and has academic or professional experience in system development. The following are skills we are looking for (you don’t have to meet all these criteria, but you need to excel at at least a few):
• Developing fast and efficient software in Java and/or C++
• Data structures and algorithms
• Web service development technologies (ex REST, SOAP)
• Prior experience of relational database (ex MySQL)
• Experience of big data analysis and management tools (ex Hadoop) and NoSQL databases (ex Graph databases, HBase, Casandra) is a merit but not required
• Experience in machine learning and data mining is a big plus
There are many reasons why you should come work with us. Here are some
Flat Organization: At Mindconnect, we believe in having a flat organization. Project managers and supervisors are there to make your life easy so that you can create great products and services.
Team Spirit: Everybody can give input and ideas on how we come up with technical solutions. We are still small enough so that you can help out in many different areas. But if you choose to become the company guru in your field, that is fine as well. Sharing your knowledge in your area of expertise is encouraged.
Career Development: Want to grow professionally? Great! We encourage you to take on as much responsibility as you want. Whether it is by honing your skills to go from good to excellent in your expert area, or if you want to move towards leadership as a project manager or supervisor, we will do everything to keep you developing as a professional.
For more information visit http://mindconnect.se/?p=1941