- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for Employee #1, a senior developer who gets as excited as us about web security, machine learning, big data, and cloud scalability to join our nimble engineering team – in Sweden or remote. Ideally we are looking for someone with Ruby experience but we are open to developers with skills in other languages, as long as you're excited about learning new stuff.
- We contribute to open-source projects as much as possible
- We have personal hack days to work on extraordinary stuff
- We work from home, or coffee shops, or co-working spaces, or a swimming pool in Brazil
- We have no specific business hours, nor do we track number of hours worked. We don’t fiddle with sick leave or fixed vacation days. Employees are judged entirely on the results they produce and otherwise are free to work whenever they see fit.
- We get all the equipment that we need.
We’re on a stealthy mission to disrupt the security space for online companies and startups. The solutions we see out there today, like two-factor authentication, are just not enough to protect the users of the internet. There’s a need for something more intelligent.
Userbin detects fraudulent logins and warns the right people in time, a technology previously only available to banks and large financial institutions. Whether you’re a developer building a bitcoin service, e-commerce store, mobile app, or any other customer-facing application, Userbin's API's lets you add intelligent account hijack protection within minutes.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.