- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The main responsibilities you will have in this assignment is software development in the full vertical Android stack for high end products. The development will be using C++ and the Android tool set. You will be working in an agile way with all phases of the project development.
We are looking for a person that strives for future development and challenges. You should be driven, self-motivated, communicative and a great team played. Besides that we are looking for a person how the following qualifications has:
- University degree in Electrical and/or Software Engineering or similar relevant experience
- At least 2 years of experience from working in the field of software development, requirement handling within electrical and/or software projects (C++, C etc.)
- Experience from Embedded Linux Development
- Agile software development
- Experience from working with Continuous Integration
- Experience within Automotive, and from working in an international environment.
- Experience from technologies such as Bluetooth stacks, WiFi.
Alten Gothenburg’s Embedded Systems Division is now looking for a software developer that wants to contribute in a high technical field within the Automotive domain.
Software development is more than writing code, it`s a mindset where you have the opportunity to grow your competence in a collaboration with other people to make sure high quality products are created for the benefit of the world moving forward.
Freedom with responsibility is the way forward! We believe that makes people grow and if you share this vision don`t hesitate to apply. Personal qualities will be of high importance. If the criteria’s below is in sync with you and your ambitions, we hope to be discussing further very soon!
At Alten we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defense & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry, and we are active throughout the product chain. As part of the Alten Group, we have over 20.000 employees and operations in 20 countries. It is our conviction that real commitment is created through the choice and the opportunity to influence their own personal development - our business model gives that opportunity. This choice allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments
Alten offers an environment with skilled employees, good career opportunities and exciting projects both in house and at our customer depending on your interest. If you want to be a part of the most committed consulting company, do not hesitate to apply!
We look forward to your application!