- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Acconeer is an exciting and dynamic company, developing highly advanced low power 60 GHz radar sensors. Acconeer is now expanding and offer a position for a software developer.
As a software application developer, you will be a member of the core team to develop the company’s sensor technology. You will have a significant impact on the design and applications support for the company’s future products. Since mmW radio is still in its infancy for consumer applications, this will give you a great opportunity to help shape the future direction of the company’s technology.
You will work with application software development for our radar demonstration units and customer applications. Our Demo applications are implemented in Windows or Linux environment. You will work in close cooperation with Sales and Product Management in the definition and implementation of the demonstration units. You will also interact closely with customers in the integration process to help and support customized integration of our software. Travel might be required.
Required skills and expertise:
• GUI design and development
• C#, Java, C, Git/Mercurial
• Data processing or Signal processing
• A science/engineering degree
• 10 years of experience
• English language skills, written and verbal
Nice to have:
• 3D rendering
• RF or RADAR system knowledge
• Swedish language skills
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a small team
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Comfortable working in a fast moving and dynamic start-up environment
• Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• Possess a tactful, consultative approach when dealing with customers and industry partners
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to operate across international zones and cultures
• Possess the drive to succeed combined with a ‘make it happen’ attitude
• Skilled in driving multiple tasks to closure in a very dynamic environment
Acconeer is an exciting and dynamic venture-backed fabless semiconductor company developing highly advanced low power 60GHz radar sensors.
The company’s innovation is based upon 20 man years of research and development in pulsed radio carried out at Lund University in Sweden. The unique radio architecture can generate extremely short pulses of radio energy whilst utilising very little power.
Acconeer’s energy efficient sensors will enable next generation portable devices to target a wide range of consumer, enterprise and industrial applications where high precision measurement (millimetre accuracy) or tracking is required. This includes advanced 3D scanning applications for consumer applications, gesture control, robotic guidance systems as well as lighting control and sensor networks for IoT applications. Further information on Acconeer is available at: http://www.acconeer.com