- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Developer with the ambition and experience to further design and develop Mullvad’s infrastructure. This person understands the challenges of running hundreds of bare-metal servers and appreciates the importance of infrastructure automation and continuous delivery.
You will collaborate with the rest of the development team as well as with operations. Ideally, you will become a primary driving force in the entire DevOps process.
You have a few years’ experience in working with a wide variety of tools for provisioning, deployment, monitoring, alerting, and metrics. In addition, you know which tools to choose that best suit the task at hand, such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, CoreOS, Git, Terraform, a .deb repository or, simply, Bash.
Here’s what you’ll also bring to the team:
• experience in scripting and programming languages
• proficiency in building Linux systems?
• experience with continuous integration and deployment tools
• experience with system administration in Linux.
• You are also fluent in at least Swedish or English.
Nice but not necessary
Preferably you have worked in an environment where building, testing, and releasing software happens rapidly, frequently, and reliably. Other pluses include:
• extensive experience with developing in Python?
• experience with network security?experience with monitoring tools like Graphite or ELK Stack
• familiarity in using Qubes OS?
• knowledge in secure deployment workflows.
Software Skills is seeking a Infrastructure Developer for Mullvad.
Mullvad is a VPN service that helps keep internet users' online activity, identity and location private. They have a strong track record and a growing customer base. Mullvad is a team of people fully dedicated to their goal – to make internet censorship and surveillance ineffective.